How to Save Money at Staples
Let’s take a look at some tips and tricks on how to save money at Staples. We have a few that are sure to keep some cash in your pocket!
- Price Match – Staples will offer price matching if you find a lower price from a competitor. The best part is that if you find a lower price within 14 days of purchase, you can bring in the ad and your receipt for a refund! That is pretty sweet!
- Staples Rewards – Head over HERE and be sure to sign up for Staples Rewards. It is completely FREE and you will earn up to 5% cash back on your purchases plus FREE Shipping on a $14.99 order when you shop online!
- Staples Easy Rebates – Staples makes rebates super easy to do and they can all be done online quickly and painlessly. They often have deals like 1¢ paper after rebate. Check out our video HERE from last year which will walk you through the rebate process.
- Coupons – Every Sunday morning, Staples.com will release a new batch of coupons that can be used in store and often online. We will post the list most every Sunday morning so be sure to check in for that. Staples will also accept manufacturer’s coupon. We often see office and school supply coupons during back to school season, so be sure to pair them with sales and save even more.
- Discount Gift Card – Raise.com normally sells Staples gift cards at a nicely discounted price. This is especially good if you are looking to purchase a higher dollar item such as computer or printer. Right now I spot gift cards at up to 6.5% off the regular price!
- Watch Daily Deal Sites – Places like Groupon and LivingSocial will often offer deals especially during Christmas time.
What are your favorite ways to save at Staples?