Are you new to shopping at Rite Aid? First things first – never shop without bringing your official coupon policy! You may need this should a question arise about a deal you are attempting.
Wellness+ Plenti Rewards
Rite Aid has its own loyalty program that you will want to sign up for. Be sure to join the free Rite Aid Wellness+ with Plenti program. Sign up for a Wellness+ with Plenti account at your local Rite Aid store or online. Becoming a Wellness+ with Plenti member will allow you to take advantage of all the sale prices and promotional Plenti offers along with the benefits detailed below:
- Earn 1 wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible purchases you make at Rite Aid when you scan your Plenti card at the register
- Earn 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription purchased when using your Plenti card.
- Earn 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on copays (not to exceed 25 points per prescription) for government-funded prescriptions.
Plenti points are valid for two years and can be used at Rite Aid or other partners once you reach at least $2.
- Earn Plenti points when buying a tank of fuel at a participating Exxon or Mobil branded service station
- Earn Plenti points when signing up for qualifying wireless services at AT&T, or for eligible charges on AT&T wireless bills.
- Earn Plenti points for eligible Nationwide auto or property insurance.
- Earn Plenti points by taking advantage of special offers on a wide range of beauty, health and wellness and everyday items at Rite Aid.
- Every 1,000 points is equivalent to receiving $10 in savings, and Plenti members can earn points faster by activating special promotional offers across participating brands or through Plenti’s online offer center and online marketplace.
Rite Aid Store Coupons
You can find store coupons in Rite Aid’s weekly ad. Be sure to stack these with manufacturer’s coupons for even more savings.
Rite Aid often offers a variety of store coupons on their Facebook page. New coupons are generally released on Mondays and most coupons do have a print limit of 10,000. These are also able to be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons.
Clearance Deals are normally scattered throughout the store in aisles and on end caps. Look for the “Percentage Off” tags to signify clearance deals. Pair these with coupons for even better deals!
Be sure to watch the weekly ad for sales, and check our site for Rite Aid deals before shopping. Always verify with sale tags that the offer is correct, and if there are any discrepancies, be sure to ask a cashier for help.
Other Coupon Opportunities
If you don’t want to print or clip coupons, be sure to take advantage of Load2Card coupons that load right onto your Wellness+ card. To redeem these, simply scan your Wellness+ card. These are manufacturer’s coupons that cannot be stacked with other manufacturer’s coupons.
If you experience any trouble, first ask to speak with the store manager. If you are unable to resolve the issue with the manager, be sure to call 1-800-RITE AID or 1-800-748-3243 or you can click here to send an email.