Head over to the Mrs. Dash Facebook page to enter the sweepstakes. All players who participate win a free sample pack.
Rimmel London Eye Shadow 1ct. $1
Use $1/1 Rimmel from 9/15 RedPlum
Buy 3 Band-Aid Bandages 20ct. $1 each
Use $3/3 Band-Aid coupon found in 9/8 SmartSource
=3 FREE Band-Aids
Mentos Chewing Gum $1
Use $1/1 Mentos Gum Bottle found in 8/4 RedPlum
6 Renuzit Adjustables Air Fresheners $1 each = $6
Use Buy 3 Get 3 Free coupon found in 9/8 RedPlum
Use Buy 3 Get 3 Free Dollar General coupon found here
=6 FREE Air Fresheners!!!
McCormick Gourmet Recipe & Seasoning Mix $1.68
Use $2/1 printable coupon found here(change zip code to 33175)
Through September 22nd, Starbucks will give a free $5 gift card to all people who sign up for My Starbucks Rewards. You can register an existing gift card or purchase a new one ($5 minimum). After you sign up an additional $5 will be added to the registered card. Remember, this offer is only for new members!
In addition to the freebie we posted here, check out this other great freebie you can grab:
Glade Automatic Spray Kit 6.2oz on sale for $7.99
Use the $3/1 Glade Automatic Spray Starter Kit from 9/15 SmartSource
Use the $2/1 Glade Automatic Spray Walgreens coupon from September coupon booklet
Pay $2.99 out of pocket
Receive $3 Register Reward
Head over to the Nature’s Variety Facebook page and request your free sample for cats or dogs.
- Wash in Cold Water – The Department of Energy says that 90% of the cost of doing laundry (in a top loader) is the fuel it takes to warm the water.
- Dry clothing on a line – When the weather is nice, hang the clothing out to dry. Not only will you save money on the electricity, but did you know that lint is actually the fibers being beaten out of your clothing during the drying process.
- Run full loads on quick cycles – Only run your washer and dryer when you have a full load, and when possible use the quick cycle settings.
- Upgrade to an Energy Star Clothes Washer – These washers use half the water and a fraction of the electricity. The average new Energy Star washer will cost $60 annually to run.
- Make your own laundry products – Instead of stain remover, soak the stain in water with Borax, lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar. Instead of bleach, try half a cup of lemon juice to the rinse cycle. Instead of fabric softener, use a quarter cup of baking soda to the wash cycle. Skip the brighteners and use a capful of vinegar in the detergent.
Head over to Biofreeze to get yourself a free sample!
Walmart (new freebies)
Black Flag Fly paper 4ct $.88
$1/1 Black Flag printable found here
C&H Light Sugar 40ct packets $1.92
$2/1 C&H Light Sugar found in 9/15 RedPlum
Rimmel London Nail Polish $1.99
$1/1 Rimmel product 9/15 RedPlum
will double if purchase is over $25 before coupons
Buy 3 Pantene Pro-V Stylers $3.99 each = $11.97
$1/1 Pantene Styler product printable found here
$2/2 Pantene product printable found here
($.60)5% from Cartwheel app
=$8.37 out of pocket
Receive $10 gift card
Buy 1 Pantene Shampoo $6.49
Buy 2 Pantene Pro-V Styler $3.99 each = $14.47
Free Pantene Styler wyb Pantene Shampoo coupon found in 9/15 SmartSource
$1/1 Pantene Styler product found here
($.72)5% from Cartwheel app
=$8.76 out of pocket
Receive $10 gift card