Kohl’s shopping can seem complicated and confusing. We’re going to try to break it down and make it a little simpler for you. You can read all of the Kohl’s Customer Service info and FAQ over here if you have more questions.
Note that you can use ALL of the following together. You can use your charge card, YES2YOU Rewards, up to 4 coupon codes, all along with all the fantastic sales Kohl’s has! Plus most of it works the same whether it’s online, in store, or at a Kohl’s kiosk.
About stacking codes and coupons at Kohls
Kohl’s is always having great sales and usually has a few coupon codes and print passes to use in store. When you shop online at Kohl’s, you can use 4 coupon codes on the same order on a computer. You can stack only 2 codes on a mobile device. So if you want to stack more than two, make sure you use a laptop or desktop computer to make your purchase!
Kohl’s usually has a code and/or a print pass (coupon) for either a % off or a $ off your entire purchase. You’ll get better % off coupons more often if you have a Kohl’s Charge Card. If you don’t want to get a card, join YES2YOU Rewards for bonus coupons. This program is relatively new and can be used along with a Kohl’s Charge Card. (Scroll down for more info on YES2YOU Rewards.)
The rules of stacking coupons/codes at Kohl’s are actually pretty simple. The stacking rules apply for online and in store purchases.
- You can’t use two similar codes.
– You can’t use a 15% off everything code with a 20% off everything code.
- You can use a $ off everything code with a % off everything code.
– You can use a $10 off your $30 purchase code with a 30% off everything code.
- You can use different categories coupons/codes with a % or $ off everything code.
– You can use a $10 off $30 code, a 20% off everything code, a $10 off $50 in a Category (ex: Junior’s or Shoes), AND an extra 20% off Category (ex: Toys or Jeans) code all on one purchase!
- You can find most current codes and sales on the Kohls.com Today’s Deals page, along with exclusions and specifics for each, and links to print passes if they are valid in store.
- Not that % Off coupon discounts come off AFTER $ off coupon discounts.
– If you use a $10 off $30 code and a 20% off code on a $35 order, your total will come down to $25 FIRST, and then the 20% will come off.
– Not that Kohl’s Cash, YES2YOU rewards cash, and other discounts come off before % off coupons as well.
Everyone qualifies to earn Kohl’s Cash! During specified dates, you can earn $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend. You can then use the Kohl’s cash as you would cash during the subsequent time period. The Kohl’s cash will say when it’s valid for use.
- You can earn Kohl’s Cash in store, online, or at a Kohl’s Kiosk. It can only be redeemed during its valid dates which will be stated on your Kohl’s cash coupon or in your Kohl’s cash email.
- The $50 is calculated after coupons and discounts.
- You get $10 Kohl’s cash for EVERY $50 spent. If you spend $100, you’ll get $20 Kohl’s Cash. $150 = $30, etc.
- The Kohl’s Cash coupon you earn online or at a kiosk will be sent via email. You can then print out your Kohl’s Cash coupon to use in store or use the number and pin to redeem online. The coupon will state the dates when your Kohl’s Cash is valid.
- Take your Kohl’s Cash coupon to your nearest Kohl’s Department Store or enter your coupon number and pin at checkout on Kohls.com during the specified time period. Kohl’s cash is no longer valid after its expiration date!
- You can use Kohl’s Cash along with other coupons and codes. Threshold totals for free shipping, $ off coupons (ex: $10 off $30 purchase), and % off coupons, will all be calculated AFTER Kohl’s Cash is deducted from your total.
Join YES2YOU Rewards for free and earn 1 point for every $1 spent. When you get 100 points, you get $5 to spend! Plus they send you extra coupons and deals. This is a great way to get extra discounts and cash back without having a Kohl’s Charge Card. And you can stack your YES2You rewards with all regular and cardholder discounts and deals!
You’ll get $5 for EACH 100 points you earn. If you earn 200 points, you’ll get $10. If you earn 500 points, you’ll get $25 to spend the next month.
In addition to points, when you join YES2YOU rewards you’ll get 8 special offers a year plus a birthday gift.
On Mondays make sure you check your email!! There are usually Monday YES2YOU Rewards specials! Each Monday has a different offer. Some Mondays they’ll offer double points, other times it’ll be 300 points back on ANY purchase that day! That’s $15 to spend at Kohl’s the next month!!! Rewards expire in 30 days, so make sure you spend it.
If you have less than 100 points in a month, they’ll carry over to the next month. Also, any balance over a multiple of 100 points will carry over to the next month, for up to 1 year.
Note that you can transfer your points to someone else or donate them to charity.
Other Ways to Save at Kohl’s
Get an extra 20% when you sign up for a Kohl’s Charge and are approved. When you have a Kohl’s Charge card you’ll also get a ton of benefits. If you’re good with your credit cards, this is a great option.
- All Kohl’s Charge customers receive additional discounts on sale prices at least 12 times a year.
- Advance notification of Kohl’s Charge sales events by mail.
- No annual fee
- When Kohl’s Charge customers spend $600 per year (February 1st through January 31st), they become Most Valued Customers (MVCs)
- MVCs receive at least 6 more offers throughout the year (totaling at least 18 offers)
Check out the Kohl’s Rebates page. Kohl’s lists manufacturer and Kohl’s store rebates here. These are usually really easy to submit. Just keep an eye on the dates of the rebate! They leave up rebates until they expire, even if you had to buy the item before an earlier date.
Get an extra 15% off one time only when you sign up for email Sale Alerts. This is also a great way to get sale codes and coupons.
Get an Extra 15% off code when you sign up for text messages. Text SAVE07 to 56457 to sign up.
Shipping on orders at Kohls.com is usually a flat $5.95 fee. There are some exceptions, as for oversized or heavier items. Shipping is free when you spend $75. During some promotional periods shipping will be free on a $50 order. They also sometimes give out a free shipping code. Kohl’s Charge Card holders get free shipping codes more often.
Kohl’s now has FREE in store pickup! You can now order online and pick up tons of items at your local Kohl’s. It’s an awesome way to avoid shipping charges!