Groupon is by far one of my favorite money saving sites. I find tons of great local activities for our family to do especially while traveling. It gives us the opportunity to do more with them as it isn’t always inexpensive to do something fun with my large family. Here are some of my favorite ways to use Groupon:
- Grab discounts on local restaurants – you can save big at local dining spots. This is a great way to save on an old favorite or even to try out something new without a big investment.
- Plan a fun day activity – Many times I will spot activities like ice skating, amusement parks and even movie theaters. What a great way to plan a date night or time out with kiddos.
- Beauty & Spas – Pampering yourself can be very expensive – even just getting a simple haircut can cost a lot. There are lots of deals on Groupon for local beauty salons and spas. These even make for great gifts for a loved one.
- Home & Auto Services – Did you know you can save on plumbers, mechanics and so much more through Groupon? You can head on over HERE and see what is available in your area.
- Vacations – You can book super cheap vacations through Groupon – cruises, overseas and just weekend getaways. Plus, sometimes you can even score discounts on airport parking.
- Household Goods – I often spot great discounts on things like bedding, vacuums and small kitchen appliances. It is always worth a look through if you are trying to find something in particular. Remember that your orders of $24.99 or more will ship for free which is always nice!
- Clearance – Always be sure to check out the clearance deals. Some of the best deals I have gotten were closeout deals.
Always keep your eyes posted for special deals going on that will give you another percentage off your order.
What are your favorite ways to use Groupon?