So here are some ways to save even more money at Amazon (aside from checking our sister site Shop The Hot Deals often throughout the day for the absolute best Amazon deals online!!).
- Amazon Warehouse Deals – Amazon uses this section for deals from returns or open boxes. I often find great deals on groceries that may be nearing expiration dates and even stocked up on Seventh Generation Dish Soap awhile back at super prices because it was an open box. You can also shop for electronics and housewares in this section. Be sure to check it frequently as inventory will be added often.
- Subscribe & Save – This is one of our favorite ways to save! Amazon often offers items at super low prices if you “subscribe & save”. This means that you agree to receive this product on a regular basis at Amazon prices. You score free shipping on the item and the best part is that they don’t require you to continue the subscription. You can cancel it anytime at no obligation to you. Head over to our sister site Shop The Hot Deals to see more subscribe & save promotions.
- Grab those FREE Kindle eBooks – Every weekday we tell you about a bunch load of FREE Kindle eBooks available to you. You don’t even need a Kindle to read them! Take advantage of these great offers and build your library of useful resources at no cost to you. Click HERE to see recent Kindle deals we have posted.
- Amazon Prime Membership – This is so valuable if you are going to be shopping on Amazon. Sometimes we post deals that are only a few dollars, but it won’t make sense for you to score it if you have to pay for shipping. With Amazon Prime most items sold by Amazon will ship to you for FREE in 2 days! It does cost $99 a year – but can be shared with family members. It also includes over 40,000 FREE blockbuster movies and tv shows. Read more about that HERE and start a 30-Day free trial.
- Check the Daily Deals – Every day Amazon offers special Daily Deals and Sales. You can find them HERE. You will also want to scroll down and check the lightning deals. These are sales that will occur at a specified time each day and only last until they have sold the limit (which can sometimes be very fast!).
- Use your Coupons – That’s right – Amazon has coupons, and lots of them! They are often the best deals on Amazon. I daily find HOT deals on grocery, personal care, household items and even electronics with their coupons. Check out what they have to offer HERE.
If you are looking to save money on just Amazon Deals remember to visit our sister site Shop The Hot Deals where you can always find the hottest Amazon deals on line!!!