We have one week until it is officially Cyber Monday. While I personally think that Black Friday tends to be hotter, there are still plenty of deals to score on Cyber Monday! How can you be sure that you are spending wisely during this time? Follow our simple tips to get your best deals.
- Make a list – Be organized with a list of names and gifts you want to purchase. This will keep you from purchasing too much and also help you keep an eye open for particulars.
- What out for extra expenses – Sometimes a deal may be good, but the shipping costs ruin it. Make sure you take everything into account when deciding if it is a good deal.
- Don’t purchase every good deal – Just because you see a good deal, doesn’t mean you need to purchase it. If you will never use it or have no one to give it to, then it is not worth your time and money no matter how cheap it is….move on to better deals!
- Use coupon codes – Make sure you are using the best coupon codes for your online retailer. Sometimes you can even stack codes like 20% off plus free shipping!
- Watch Freebies For a Cause – We will be bringing you the best deals all day long!!! If you haven’t already signed up for HOT Deal Alerts by Text – do that now! Also, be sure to watch our Facebook and Twitter page.