Here are today’s highlights of FREE Kindle Books from Amazon. Remember to check pricing before ordering. Also, search FREE Kindle on Amazon to see thousands of FREE books being offered!!!
Conquer the Entrepreneur’s Kryptonite – was $19.95. This is a book for people with ideas.
Do you make plans that never get implemented? Are they overly complicated and fail because you simply can’t stop planning until it’s perfect? Or do you refuse to plan because you care only about getting things done, but end up failing and causing chaos for those closest to you (spouse, partners, teammates, etc.)? Do you end up reworking projects instead of accomplishing your goals?
Let’s find the happy middle ground—the sweet spot that combines planning and action! It’s sure to be more than scribbles on a napkin, but far less than an overstuffed binder.
What is it that you want to achieve? Whatever it is, it’s not going to be easy. Not if it’s something BIG worth doing right.
But it can be made easier, and in doing so, make it look like it was easy to anyone who didn’t see the blood and sweat you poured into your idea.
- Special edition for the Lincoln Highway Centennial, with revised text and new images, follows the highway from New York City to San Francisco through 100 years
- Stops at historic landmarks, bridges, taverns, movie palaces, diners, gas stations, ice cream stands, tourist cabins, and roadside attractions
- Color maps and stories through 14 states: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, and California
- Excerpts from memoirs and old postcards give a feel for what early motoring was like–the good, the bad, and the muddy.
Luna, The Night Butterfly (Fun Rhyming Children’s Books) – was 99¢. Luna feels different from her butterfly family. She wants to belong but
deep down she knows she is not the same as the other butterflies. Follow
Luna in her journey to find out who she is in the cute story for kids
both young and old.
The story ends with a great lesson about acceptance that all parents will resonate with.
– Beautiful, color illustrations that will captivate your young child.
– Rhyming lines help engage your child and sustain interest
younger children will enjoy the illustrations and sing-song tone of the
story while your older children will particularly like the rhyming