Head over to Groupon where you can snatch up this $15 eGift Card to Chuck E. Cheese’s for just $10. Even better, you can combine this eGift Card with Chuck E Cheese restaurant coupons to save even more.
This deal is national and after you purchase the eGift Card it tells you that it is redeemable anywhere in the US.
As an idea, head to ChuckECheese.com and select your location (upper left corner) to see what restaurant coupons are valid near you. You can print a coupon valid for 100 tokens for just $25 – if you use your $15 eGift Card that you paid $10 for at Groupon – you’ll score 100 tokens for just $20 out of pocket!
Looking for ways to earn money for your school or local non profit organization? You will want to check out Fundraising with Chuck E. Cheese!
- Chuck E. Cheese’s Fundraising is extremely an turn-key option for raising money for your children’s school.
- Kids LOVE Chuck E. Cheese’s. Fundraisers at Chuck E. Cheese’s won’t feel like the average “fundraiser” because the whole family will be having a blast at Chuck E. Cheese’s!
- Chuck E. Cheese’s has donated over $14 million to schools and non-profits through fundraisers.
- Register today to learn how your school can host a Chuck E. Cheese’s Fundraising event!
Some of the benefits you will receive are –
- 15% donation to your school for all sales generated by your participating friends and family members
- Materials to promote the event
- A 10-free-token sticker for each child enrolled
- A visit from Chuck E. at your school on the day of the event
- A free meal for teachers in attendance