This deal was hand-picked to save you money. All posts may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
I know that it is a little late to help you with the Big Lots 20% off sale since it is over, but I figured I would post my trip anyway to give you inspiration for next time.
The girls and I had SO much fun shopping Big Lots this past weekend. The 20% off sale made the already good deals even better! Here is what we got:
- 3 Bob’s Red Mill Quick Rolled Oats $2.64 each
- 5 Hudson’s 2lb Flour $.80 each
- 6 Cheerios Protein Cereals $.80 each
- 4 Honest Lemonades and Juices $.80 each
- 4 GoGo Squeez 4-packs $1.20 each
- 6 Gerber Organic Squeeze Pouches $.40 each
- 2 Plum Organic Squeeze Pouches $.40 each
- 2 Bags Banana Chips $1.20 each
- 6 Horizon Organic Mac & Cheese $.80 each
- 6 Nestea Water Flavor Enhancer $.40 each
- 2 Town House Wheat Crackers $1.20 each
Total Spent for everything in the picture = $39.92 (LOVED IT – Did a dance at the register!!!!)